Abstracts must be submitted via the online CATALYST Submission Management System.
Information about how to log into CATALYST, create a new account, and navigate through the submission process is available.
Abstract submission deadline has been extended to June 3, 2022!
Special Topics for Geo-Risk 2023:
- Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning in Geo-Engineering
- Reliability and Risk Assessment of Existing Geotechnical Infrastructure
- Risk and Reliability in Rock Engineering
- Advances on Probabilistic Methods for Resilient Geotechnical Infrastructure
- Risk‐Based Approaches in Assessing Geohazards and Extreme Events
- Modeling Georisk in Construction
- Integrated Studies for De‐Risking Projects: Geology, Geophysics, Geotechnical and Geomatics
- State‐of‐Practice in Modeling Spatial Variability
- Uncertainty Characterization of Geotechnical and Geological Models
- Best Practices of Risk Assessment and Management in Offshore Projects
- Advances in Reliability-Based Design and Risk- Based Code Development
- Practice of Risk Assessment and Management in Geo‐ Engineering
- Georisk in Climate Change, Sustainability, and Decarbonization
- Georisk in Engineering Education