Sponsoring at this Conference is a great way to introduce your company to the industry and meet new customers. Please review the level of opportunities and items to sponsor listed below.
Platinum — $10,000
- Sunday Welcome Reception: Highlight your organization during the first official event of the conference – the Welcome Reception. The Welcome Reception is held in the Exhibit Hall, where attendees, surrounded by exhibitors, will recognize your company as their generous host. A complimentary 10x10 exhibit booth is included with sponsorship.
Gold — $7,500
- All Exhibit Hall Lunches: Highlight your organization at all of the lunches held in the exhibit hall of the Conference.
Silver — $5,000
- Opening Plenary: Introduce your brand to conference attendees during the Opening Plenary. You will receive 2 minutes at the lectern to give a quick welcome and show an informative slide.
- Hotel Key Cards: Put your organization’s brand or logo into each attendee’s hands at the Geo-Risk 2023 by sponsoring hotel key cards.
- Geo-Risk Smartphone App: Sponsor the Geo-Risk app and get your company recognized on all smart phones.
- All Networking Breaks: Always good networking opportunities, refreshment breaks also serve as an opportunity to make your brand more memorable to attendees in need of a quick pick-me-up before heading off to the next technical session.
Bronze — $3,000
- Single Exhibit Hall Lunch: Highlight your organization at one of the lunches held in the exhibit hall of the Conference.
- Single Bar Sponsorship: Get your company noticed by sponsoring one of the bars during the Welcome Reception or Networking Reception.
Copper — $1,500
- Conference Lanyards: sponsored by Rocscience
- Single Networking Break: Make your brand more memorable to attendees as they refuel and head off to the next session.
- Full Page Ad in Program: Get your company’s ad in the hands of every attendee. The conference program will be posted on the conference website and handed out to every attendee.
- sponsored by Project X Corrosion Engineering