We are excited that you are joining us for Geo-Risk 2023.
Please note: If you are registering for another attendee, please make sure to fill in all fields as that person by using their login, password, and email address. This will ensure the attendee receives their registration confirmation and the correct fees are applied.
- ASCE/Institute/Younger/Life Member Full: EB $850 | ADV $950 | ONS $1,050
- Non-Member Full: EB $1,100 | ADV $1,200 | ONS $1,300
- Speaker/Moderator Member: EB $800 | ADV $900 | ONS $1000
- Speaker/Moderator Non-Member: EB $1,050 | ADV $1,150 | ONS $1,250
- Student Member: EB $395 | ADV $495 | ONS $595
- ASCE/Institute/Younger/Life Member: EB $475 | ADV $525 | ONS $575
- Non-Member: EB $625 | ADV $675 | ONS $725
Short Courses | Sunday, July 23
These events require an additional ticket.
Attendees must be registered for the conference (full or daily) in order to register for the short courses.
Morning | 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m
Risk-Informed Decision Making in Geotechnical Engineering
- Member: EB $300 | ADV $350 | ONS $400
- Non-Member: EB $350 | ADV $400 | ONS $450
Full-Day | 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
Quantitative Risk Assessment in Geotechnical Engineering
- Member: EB $400 | ADV $450 | ONS $500
- Non-Member: EB $450 | ADV $500 | ONS $550
Acceptable forms of payment include:
- Credit Card: American Express, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and Diners Club
- E-check: You will need your bank routing and account number
Cancellations must be received via email (please reference Geo-Risk 2023) by June 23, 2023. A $100 processing fee will be deducted from all refunds.
Geo-Risk 2023 Mobile App
Be sure to download the conference mobile app to create a personalized schedule, see all the session details and speakers, last minute changes, and contact other attendees.
- Search your app store for the app (Eventsensial) to download the app to the device you will be using at the event.
- Open the Evensential app.
- On the Welcome screen, enter ASCE in the search field.
- Click on the event to select it.
- Click the Continue button.
- On the next screen, click login and enter the email address used for registration. This will trigger a login link that will be sent via email.
- On the next screen, click Select This Event at the bottom.
- Open the login email on the device that will be used to access the event and click Log in Now
- Select the event and the app.
- The following page will download and configure the event on your mobile device.
- Click the Continue button on the lower right-hand corner to enter the event. Please note: the shared password will only be used once on the password verification page. If you log out and back in, you only need your email address.